Had a chance to view the interview of the author of the book, "Habibie and Ainun"... touching! Masya-Allah... such a sentimental guy whose appreciation and love for his wife lasted beyond her last breath. I leave you with the movie's soundtrack and one of the poignant quotes from the book and the English translation of the soundtrack's chorus:
"Mereka mengira akulah kekasih yang baik bagimu, sayang... tanpa mereka sadari, bahwa kaulah yang menjadikan aku kekasih yang baik... Mana mungkin aku setia padahal memang kecenderunganku adalah mendua, tapi kau ajarkan aku kesetiaan, sehingga aku setia, kau ajarkan aku arti cinta, sehingga aku mampu mencintaimu seperti ini... Selamat jalan... Kau dariNya, dan kembali padaNya..."
(They think that I'm a good lover for you, darling... without them realising, that you are the one who made me the good lover that I am... How is it possible I remain loyal when my tendencies is to have more than one, but you taught me what it means to be loyal until I remain loyal, you taught me what it means to love until I'm able to love you this way... Farewell... From Him you came and to Him you shall return...)
"Cinta kita melukiskan sejarah, menggelarkan cerita penuh sukacita Sehingga siapa pun insan Tuhan pasti tahu - cinta kita sejati"
(Our love paints a historical picture, depicting a story filled with joy Until every servant of God will surely know - our love is pure and true)
No comments:
Post a Comment